Sourtastic Proofing Cap
Unique and first of its kind in the world:
- Made of 100% unbleached organic cotton infused with beeswax, jojoba oil, and conifer resin.
- Nature-friendly print.
- Perfect fit for oblong or round bannetons.
- Designed and handmade in Europe.
No more plastic shower caps or plastic bags when baking bread!
I designed a special proofing cap used to cover the proofing basket or banneton holding your rising dough. It’s a sustainable and nature-friendly solution that can be used again and again.
- Before you cover the banneton, flour the top of the dough. Then place the cap so there is a bit of space between the cap and the dough.
- After use, if the proofing cap is clean, simply dry it thoroughly, then store in a clean dry place until the next use.
There’s More to It
Looking for other handy and handmade accessories for baking? Here you have them: bench knife, scoring knife, stencils. Click HERE.