BONUS RECIPE – HOMEMADE TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE
- 1 kg of fully ripe tomatoes
- 20 g of salt
- OPTIONAL: oregano, pepper, and basil to taste
- Remove the tomato skins (optional). I normally leave them on.
- Put the tomatoes into boiling water. Leave them in for 10 seconds, then take them out. This will help you remove the skins quickly.
- Next dice the tomatoes into even pieces. Squish them thoroughly so they release all their juices then strain them. This will shorten the cooking time.
- Put the tomatoes into a pot and bring them to a boil. Keep stirring and cooking the sauce until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Towards the end of the cooking process, add in the dry oregano. In this case you don’t have to add extra oregano onto the pizza before baking.
*No part of this course may be reproduced, copied, or redistributed in any other way, or be made available for public use, or forwarded to anyone who has not purchased the course.
@The creator of this course is Anita Šumer, drožomanija/sourdoughmania, 2021. All rights reserved.