CORNMEAL BREAD RECIPE
For one nice boule or batard of about 1.25 kg you’ll need:
- 150 g of cornmeal flour (27 %)
- 400 g of strong white flour (73 %)
- 50 g of polenta/corn grits (9 %)
- 580 g of water or more if needed (105 %)
- 12 g of salt (2 %)
- 120 g of active and bubbly sourdough starter, doubled (20 %)
Reserve about 130 g of water (450 + 130 g = 580 g). Boil the rest.
Find all your sourtastic utensils HERE.
*No part of this course may be reproduced, copied, or redistributed in any other way, or be made available for public use, or forwarded to anyone who has not purchased the course.
@The creator of this course is Anita Šumer, drožomanija/sourdoughmania, 2022. All rights reserved.