With the help of my dry sourdough starter, you will start sourdough baking immediately! You will save time and most probably a fair bit of nerves (if you have trouble activating your first sourdough starter, as I did : )
Packaging includes clear instructions on how to activate sourdough starter Rudl. I recommend you do this soon after receiving it (delivery to all EU markets is fast: 5-6 working days).
Sourtastic Characteristics of My Dearest Starter:
- First made out of love in 2012, when my late husband wasn’t able to eat yeasted bread anymore,
- Regularly fed with organic white wheat flour from a local farmer miller, and high-quality water from a local source,
- Travelled to more than 10 countries, taken part in more than 120 workshops,
- More than 3000 descendants all across the globe,
- Safely housed also in the first sourdough library in the world in Belgium under Nr. 125, the starter analysis is available on the Puratos Sourdough Library website,
- Fast delivery to all EU markets (5-6 working days).
A dough scraper for dividing and shaping dough
This wonderful tool will help you:
- divide and cut dough,
- shape boules and loaves,
- move your shaped dough into the proofing basket.
A wonderfully crafted tool that belongs in every SourdoughManiac’s kitchen or bakery.
Here are Its Outstanding Characteristics:
- it has an adjustable blade length,
- the blade can be safely stored within the handle,
- the blade can be switched out without additional tools,
- it is perfect for cutting and scoring dough,
- it can be hung up in the kitchen by the little hole in the handle – that way you’ll never lose sight of it
- the scoring knife is developed, designed, and hand-crafted in Slovenia (Europe) using Slovenian wood.
Unique and first of its kind in the world:
- Made of 100% unbleached organic cotton infused with beeswax, jojoba oil, and conifer resin.
- Nature-friendly print.
- Perfect fit for oblong or round bannetons.
- Designed and handmade in Europe.
A set of three beautiful and indispensable tools for sourdough baking. Your perfect set of sourtastic kitchen-companions.
- Sourtastic proofing cap: a special proofing cap used to cover the proofing basket or banneton holding your rising dough.
- Sourtastic bench scraper: A gorgeous and indispensable scraper that makes dividing and shaping dough easier.
- Sourtastic mini scoring knife: the perfect sourdough tool, that will make scoring and decorating your bread easier and safer than using a regular razor blade.
Turn Your Bread into a Piece of Art!
- Appropriate for batards and boules
- Reusable and durable
- Unique design
- Made in Europe