Sourtastic Characteristics of My Dearest Starter:
- First made out of love in 2012, when my late husband wasn’t able to eat yeasted bread anymore,
- Regularly fed with organic white wheat flour from a local farmer miller, and high-quality water from a local source,
- Traveled to more than 10 countries, taken part in more than 120 workshops,
- More than 3000 descendants all across the globe,
- Safely housed also in the first sourdough library in the world in Belgium under Nr. 125, the starter analysis is available on the Puratos Sourdough Library website.
Unique and first of its kind in the world:
- Made of 100% unbleached organic cotton infused with beeswax, jojoba oil, and conifer resin.
- Nature-friendly print.
- Perfect fit for oblong or round bannetons.
- Designed and handmade in Europe.
Turn Your Bread into a Piece of Art!
- Appropriate for batards and boules
- Reusable and durable
- Unique design
- Made in Europe
A dough scraper for dividing and shaping dough
This wonderful tool will help you:
- divide and cut dough,
- shape boules and loaves,
- move your shaped dough into the proofing basket.
A wonderfully crafted tool that belongs in every SourdoughManiac’s kitchen or bakery.
Here are Its Outstanding Characteristics:
- it has an adjustable blade length,
- the blade can be safely stored within the handle,
- the blade can be switched out without additional tools,
- it is perfect for cutting and scoring dough,
- it can be hung up in the kitchen by the little hole in the handle – that way you’ll never lose sight of it
- the scoring knife is developed, designed, and hand-crafted in Slovenia (Europe) using Slovenian wood.