Sourtastic bread course
The Perfect Sourdough Bread Straight Out of Your Kitchen Oven
A sourtastic bread that you make following clear and simple step by step instructions.
Great for total beginners if you’ve never made bread before with sourdough nor with yeast but also for more experienced bakers:
16 videos where you learn:
- What a sourdough starter is (plus a guide book on how to make one)
- Taking care of your starter and the optimal feeding schedule
- Anita’s feeding schedule and how to prepare larger amounts of starter
- Starter SOS
- Making the dough (basic bread recipe)
- Dough/gluten developing techniques
- Bulk rising in a bowl
- Dividing the dough and preshaping the loaf and the boule
- Resting the dough on the kitchen counter and its benefits
- Final shaping of the loaf and the boule
- Longer fermentation AKA becoming BFFs with your fridge
- The proof test
- Baking bread in an ordinary kitchen oven
- Cooling and storing your bread
- Short recap
More than 35 minutes of video material. Short, precise, concise videos that won’t take lots of your time for watching yet you’ll get all the necessary KNOW-HOW information.
- Unlimited access to a special online platform housing all the videos (you can re-watch them whenever, wherever, and as often as you’d like to – the videos are yours indefinitely).
- The knowledge, experience, instructions, tips, and tricks on sourdough baking that I’ve spent the last 9 years gathering (that way you won’t have to repeat my mistakes and you’ll be able to progress quicker).
- Short and sweet guide on how to make your very first sourdough starter
- 30% whole-wheat/spelt bread dough recipe
- Baker’s percentages for all math lovers and those who might grow into ones
- Preparing your proofing basket
- Creating steam in your oven
- Sourtastic baking schedules for the workweek and the weekend