Sourtastic Characteristics of My Dearest Starter:
- First made out of love in 2012, when my late husband wasn’t able to eat yeasted bread anymore,
- Regularly fed with organic white wheat flour from a local farmer miller, and high-quality water from a local source,
- Traveled to more than 10 countries, taken part in more than 120 workshops,
- More than 3000 descendants all across the globe,
- Safely housed also in the first sourdough library in the world in Belgium under Nr. 125, the starter analysis is available on the Puratos Sourdough Library website.
Upgrade your Sourtastic pizza baking and impress your family and friends
Simple but clear step by step instructions on how to make a perfect wood-fire pizza
Great for total beginners if you’ve tried baking in a wood-fire oven but also for those who want to learn some new tricks
Learn bread art baking with a unique book and video tutorials.
Decorate your sourdough or yeasted dough and bread.
- 25 videos on decorating and gift-wrapping bread.
- 20 written and visual bread art tutorials, arranged by difficulty.
- 216 pages with all the fermented tips and tricks that I have learned in my 9+ years of baking experience.
Thorough but easy to follow video course about making a Sourdough Starter from scratch – using only flour and water. Step by step instructions to make it a succes on your first try!
Perfect for total beginners who have never baked with sourdough and also for more experienced bakers.
The ULTIMATE Masterclass Course with 6 most popular recipes and more than 30 burning questions from homemade bakers answered by sourdough professional Anita Šumer. Simplified but thorough step-by-step course.
Perfect for total beginners if you have never baked with sourdough but also for more experienced bakers.
The Perfect Sourtastic Bread Straight Out of Your Kitchen Oven
A sourtastic bread that you make following clear and simple step by step instructions.
Great for total beginners if you’ve never made bread before with sourdough nor with yeast but also for more experienced bakers:
The Perfect Sourtastic Pizza Straight Out of Your Kitchen Oven
A sourtastic pizza that you make following clear and simple step by step instructions.
Great for total beginners if you’ve never made a pizza or bread before with sourdough nor with yeast but also for more experienced bakers:
Unique and first of its kind in the world:
- Made of 100% unbleached organic cotton infused with beeswax, jojoba oil, and conifer resin.
- Nature-friendly print.
- Perfect fit for oblong or round bannetons.
- Designed and handmade in Europe.
Turn Your Bread into a Piece of Art!
- Appropriate for batards and boules
- Reusable and durable
- Unique design
- Made in Europe
A dough scraper for dividing and shaping dough
This wonderful tool will help you:
- divide and cut dough,
- shape boules and loaves,
- move your shaped dough into the proofing basket.
A wonderfully crafted tool that belongs in every SourdoughManiac’s kitchen or bakery.
Here are Its Outstanding Characteristics:
- it has an adjustable blade length,
- the blade can be safely stored within the handle,
- the blade can be switched out without additional tools,
- it is perfect for cutting and scoring dough,
- it can be hung up in the kitchen by the little hole in the handle – that way you’ll never lose sight of it
- the scoring knife is developed, designed, and hand-crafted in Slovenia (Europe) using Slovenian wood.