Showing 1–16 of 20 results
With the help of my dry sourdough starter, you will start sourdough baking immediately! You will save time and most probably a fair bit of nerves (if you have trouble activating your first sourdough starter, as I did : )
Packaging includes clear instructions on how to activate sourdough starter Rudl. I recommend you do this soon after receiving it (delivery to all EU markets is fast: 5-6 working days).
Sourtastic Characteristics of My Dearest Starter:
- First made out of love in 2012, when my late husband wasn’t able to eat yeasted bread anymore,
- Regularly fed with organic white wheat flour from a local farmer miller, and high-quality water from a local source,
- Travelled to more than 10 countries, taken part in more than 120 workshops,
- More than 3000 descendants all across the globe,
- Safely housed also in the first sourdough library in the world in Belgium under Nr. 125, the starter analysis is available on the Puratos Sourdough Library website,
- Fast delivery to all EU markets (5-6 working days).
Upgrade your Sourtastic pizza baking and impress your family and friends
Simple but clear step by step instructions on how to make a perfect wood-fire pizza
Great for total beginners if you’ve tried baking in a wood-fire oven but also for those who want to learn some new tricks
This book has won the most prestigious category – Best of the Best at the Gourman Cookbook Awards 2022, also known as cookbook Oscars!
Learn bread art baking with a unique book and video tutorials.
Decorate your sourdough or yeasted dough and bread.
- 25 videos on decorating and gift-wrapping bread.
- 20 written and visual bread art tutorials, arranged by difficulty.
- 216 pages with all the fermented tips and tricks that I have learned in my 9+ years of baking experience.
SPECIAL HOLIDAYS OFFER
Get this course FOR FREE when you buy Gluten-Free Masterclass. Currently on offer -31%! Only valid until 16th December 2022.
Exclusive Gluten-Free Recipes Bundle!
Available only for a short time.
Upgrade your knowledge and Sourdough Gluten-Free Masterclass with this additional video course bundle. Includes 3 most popular recipes: Toast bread, baguettes and banana bread.
What do you get in this bundle?
- access to 3 video recipes, each with their own instruction videos,
- easy, short but step-by-step and precise instructions,
- other tips&tricks from Anita Šumer, sourdough professional and best selling author with more than 10 years experience
Learn how to make better gluten-free bakes in a simple way!
Your first gluten-free sourdough starter in 5 days! Simplified step-by-step guides that you can watch whenever and wherever you want!
In more than 15 tutorials I will show you how easy it is tomake your own GF sourdough starter. You can use it to bake a variety of gluten-free bakes (bread, pizza, banana bread, buckwheat bread…).
This course is suitable for complete beginners and also for those who are already familiar with sourdough baking but want to upgrade their knowledge.
Thorough but easy to follow video course about making a Sourdough Starter from scratch – using only flour and water. Step by step instructions to make it a succes on your first try!
Perfect for total beginners who have never baked with sourdough and also for more experienced bakers.
Learn to bake delicious sourdough bread & fluffy focaccia, make mouth watering pizza & soft buckwheat bread – ALL GLUTEN FREE.
What do you get in this Masterclass?
- more than 90 minutes of video content and simple instructions about how to make your first gluten-free starter and how to bake with it,
- easy and short but step-by-step and precise 6 video recipes (basic bread loaf, pizza, buckwheat bread, focaccia, cornmeal, crepes),
- 32 burning questions and answers – all answered with a detailed video instructions,
- other important tips&tricks from Anita Šumer, professional baker, teacher and bestselling author with more than 10 years experience,
- bonus video: how to use a stone mill to grind gluten-free flour,
- other bonuses and surprises!
Enroll today and change your life!
THE MOST REQUESTED ONLINE COURSE FOR BAKING SOURDOUGH BREAD IS BACK!
The easy and simplified way to your first sourdough bread with sourdough master Anita Šumer. Learn the basics about sourdough starter and how to make sourdough bread in your home.
Book your place at this EXCLUSIVE Zoom Course (happens only once a year) until 23rd 3pm CET.
The course takes place via the ZOOM app on your phone or computer and in a closed FB group – in the comfort of your own home. You will receive the link to the course one day before via email.
In this course, you will see and learn a SIMPLE AND QUICK way to your perfect sourdough focaccia. You will learn every step – from preparing the sourdough starter, mixing the ingredients to shaping the dough and adding toppings. This recipe will make soft, velvety focaccia with bubbles and full of flavour.
No experience is needed as my way and explanation is SIMPLIFIED to accommodate all skill levels (those who have never baked with sourdough starter and those who would like to learn a way to perfect bubbly focaccia).
- Live demonstration on making sourdough focaccia from scratch (possible to ask any question you might have)
- Tips&tricks from Anita Šumer’s more than 10 years experience
- Simplified and quick way of making focaccia to include it in your lifestyle
- Specific ways to knead and develop the universal dough (perfect also for pizza, bread sticks …)
- Written recipe for universal dough
- BONUS: toppings suggestions (I’ll share with you my most trusted and delicious combos)
This course is FREE for all members of Sourdoughmania Family. Check it out HERE.
LIVE WORKSHOP with Anita Šumer in Croatia! 2 dates and 2 locations but ONLY 10 PLACES AVAILABLE for each location. Reserve your place before it’s too late.
The host Anita Šumer will present everything in Croatian language.
- learn all about sourdough starter and see (also smell and taste) in person what a healthy starter should look like,
- learn how to knead your dough for bread or pizza,
- learn how to make focaccia and have a taste,
- shape and bake your own pizza (and then have it for dinner, yummy),
- gain important knowledge about sourdough and learn all tips&tricks.
+ GET A GIFT WORH 80€ when you register!
The ULTIMATE Masterclass Course with 6 most popular recipes and more than 30 burning questions from homemade bakers answered by sourdough professional Anita Šumer. Simplified but thorough step-by-step course.
Perfect for total beginners if you have never baked with sourdough but also for more experienced bakers.
33,00 € – 99,00 €
Exclusive online SOURDOUGHMANIA FAMILY Membership Club
Become a sourdough master quick and easy!
- Support with questions and challenges in the private Facebook Sourdoughmania group
- the best way to learn sourdough baking quickly and easily from the comfort of your own kitchen,
- Monthly live Zoom hangout where we chat and learn all new things about sourdough, where I answer your questions and give you advice and where we bake together (first Tuesday of every month),
- access to sourdough content and information (bread course,
- Monthly RECIPES, TIPS and TRICKS section with baking schedules,
- Monthly newsletter with news, prizes, prize games, news, partner discounts and other surprisesand more!
A dough scraper for dividing and shaping dough
This wonderful tool will help you:
- divide and cut dough,
- shape boules and loaves,
- move your shaped dough into the proofing basket.
The Perfect Sourdough Bread Straight Out of Your Kitchen Oven
A sourtastic bread that you make following clear and simple step by step instructions.
Great for total beginners if you’ve never made bread before with sourdough nor with yeast but also for more experienced bakers:
A wonderfully crafted tool that belongs in every SourdoughManiac’s kitchen or bakery.
Here are Its Outstanding Characteristics:
- it has an adjustable blade length,
- the blade can be safely stored within the handle,
- the blade can be switched out without additional tools,
- it is perfect for cutting and scoring dough,
- it can be hung up in the kitchen by the little hole in the handle – that way you’ll never lose sight of it
- the scoring knife is developed, designed, and hand-crafted in Slovenia (Europe) using Slovenian wood.