Sourtastic pizza course
49,90 € VAT included
The Perfect Sourtastic Pizza Straight Out of Your Kitchen Oven
A sourtastic pizza that you make following clear and simple step by step instructions.
Great for total beginners if you’ve never made a pizza or bread before with sourdough nor with yeast but also for more experienced bakers:
12 videos where you learn:
- What a sourdough starter is (plus a guide book on how to make one)
- Taking care of your starter and the optimal feeding schedule
- Anita’s feeding schedule and how to prepare larger amounts of starter
- Starter SOS
- Making the dough (base pizza recipe)
- Dough/gluten developing techniques
- Bulk rising in a bowl
- Longer fermentation AKA becoming BFFs with your fridge
- Dividing the dough and shaping the dough balls for your pizza
- Stretching and assembling the pizza
- Baking the pizza in the oven
- Short recap
More than 30 minutes of video material. Short, precise, concise videos that won’t take lots of your time for watching yet you’ll get all the necessary KNOW-HOW information.
- Unlimited access to a special online platform housing all the videos (you can re-watch them whenever, wherever, and as often as you’d like to – the videos are yours indefinitely).
- The knowledge, experience, instructions, tips, and tricks on sourdough baking that I’ve spent the last 9 years gathering (that way you won’t have to repeat my mistakes and you’ll be able to progress quicker).
- Short and sweet guide on how to make your very first sourdough starter
- 30% whole-wheat/spelt pizza dough recipe
- Baker’s percentages for all math lovers and those who might grow into ones
- Choosing the right ingredients for your sourtastic pizza
- Sourtastic pizza baking schedules for the workweek and the weekend
- Homemade tomato sauce recipe